To: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Cc: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>, Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>, Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>, randy@psg.com, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, shollenbeck@verisign.com
From: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:46:49 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Re: provreg's privacy issue

At 19:15 +0100 3/10/03, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>On måndag, mar 10, 2003, at 17:08 Europe/Stockholm, Edward Lewis wrote:
>>  Returning to the IESG review of these documents sometime around October, we
>>feel that we have addressed all of the comments now.
>Also the one from Allison which sort of disappeared in the flurry of other

We 'think' we addressed that issue long ago, the answer to it should
already be in the specs in the repository.

Perhaps it would be good to prepare a summary of answers to the IESG comments.

>>  As soon as the new documents hit the repository, we ask that the IESG
>>resume its review of the specifications.
>   paf

Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

Home | Date list | Subject list