To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
cc: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:06:35 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] our meeting slot in SF

I second Scott's suggestion, though in the general sense that getting some
substantive response from the IESG is in theory better than not getting a
substantive response, as I won't attend the face-to-face meeting of some
of the working group. I don't personally care if a member of the current
IESG contributes in an individual capacity, or if the IESG sits en banc,
during the scheduled face-to-face, though I appreciate those who've worked
on this set of drafts over the past two years who are present at this
meeting have a keener interest in the time and place some eventual disclosure
is offered.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list