To: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
cc: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@nic-naa.net>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:45:12 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] FYI: EPP implementation by the Polish registry

Ed,

from this point further I request all corrispondance with the IESG be
cc'ed to this list. This issue has dragged on in part because of
gatekeeping by the chairs.

If the IESG wants to stir the pot they need to include us in the
converstaion.

I hope this is the last time I will request this as standard opperating
procedure.

best,

-rick

> Funny you should mention the latter.  Here are some snippets of a
> mail exchange I had with a member of the IESG:
>
> >"Section 8.4 of RFC 3375. See the MUST part of [1]"
>
> Paraphrasing the context of that: the IESG feels that the EPP spec
> does not meet this requirement.
>
> I replied:

Home | Date list | Subject list