To: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:53:28 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: action items from our meeting in atlanta

> 1. Respond to the IESG comments.
>
> Most of the comments are easily addressed.  A few need further
> discussion (and are listed as separate action items).

Ed, what do you think about the idea of a WG task to come up with some sort
of a privacy extension?  If the IESG goes for that we can separate the issue
from the rest of the documents (which allows them to progress) while still
dealing with the issue.

There has been some work in the W3C [1] to describe a P3P preference
exchange language.  Maybe there's something there that we could use.

-Scott-

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/P3P-preferences/

Home | Date list | Subject list