To: "Rick Wesson" <wessorh@ar.com>, "Richard Shockey" <rshockey@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: "Edward Lewis" <edlewis@arin.net>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, <jaap@sidn.nl>
From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@tucows.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 01:08:36 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: action items from our meeting in atlanta

> I propose we use our extention mechs thats what its there for,
> addressing unknown requirements....

That make complete sense to poor bus'nocrats like me, methinks.

Completely agree with this one (he says quietly whilst trying not to draw
attention to the fact that he hasn't posted for eight months)

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard