To: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Joe Abley <jabley@isc.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:10:35 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: action items from our meeting in atlanta

On Wednesday, Dec 4, 2002, at 17:59 Canada/Eastern, Edward Lewis wrote:

> 5. An SMTP mapping is all but dead in the water.
>
> Unless someone objects on the mail list, we're dropping all milestones
> relating to SMTP.

This is certainly fine by us. None of the registries we have talked to
have expressed any interest in doing EPP over SMTP.

> 8. Other items.
>
> Some other items are being brought to the list.  I'd like to clear
> them up given that we want to complete #1.

We have a few outstanding issues with the current drafts, some of which
we feel might be sufficiently interesting to warrant changes to the
drafts before they proceed to draft standard. We are knee-deep in an
impending code release right now, however, so we probably won't be able
to make a useful summary of them until next week.

Joe

Home | Date list | Subject list