To: Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
Cc: Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>, James M Woods <jwoods@netstormit.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Olivier Guillard / AFNIC <Olivier.Guillard@nic.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:13:36 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: last-verified-date

Hello Klaus,

> Just for clarity: The registry does not manage the in-zone name servers
> authoritatively neither.

it depend which registry, the world is not only a question of EPP.

In principle, as clients can be anyware in the world if you want a protocol
which is usable under national legislations (like the german one for example:)
you want to be sure that EPP servers are configurable so that those *political*
and surely not *technical* matters can be dealt appropriatly by any registry.

Cheers,

Olivier

le vendredi 15 novembre à 00 H 05 , Klaus Malorny a écrit :
> Rick Wesson wrote:
> >

> Hi Rick,
>

> > contact objects for domain registries are the only objects that the
> > registry does not authortatively manage. The domain registration and in
> > zone name servers all have constraints which prevent invalid registration.

 I still can go into a domain's zone file and

--
Olivier

Home | Date list | Subject list