To: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:37:34 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: we are meeting in atlanta

Ed,

I thought traditionally the ultra-delayed and miscreants had Friday morning
to themselves.

In no particular order, there is:

Rick's garbage collection note (protocol),
Patrik's/Scott's congestion control considered manditory note (transport),
Patrik's reliability considered manditory note (transport),
Randy's/Patrik's/Scott's element-wise binary toggle note (protocol),
Hong's soap I-D (transport),
Eric's smtp I-D (transport),
Eric's little note on the element-wise binary toggle note (protocol),

As the author of two of these, I don't mind if they aren't on your agenda.

Cheers,
Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list