To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:16:37 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: "private" Element Attribute

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:18:57AM -0400, Eric Brunner-Williams in
Portland Maine wrote:

> Earlier Dan asked if anyone was implementing <dcp>. I haven't looked at your
> client code in ages, are you?

I understand from the relevant developers (I'm just a lowly database
guy) that there has been some implementation work on this in the most
recent server iterations.  We're working on getting the server to
work first; the client will follow, I suppose.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Home | Date list | Subject list