To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:49:57 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Response Codes in draft-liu-epp-soap-00.txt

Scott,

Thanks for bringing that up. As noted in the draft, this indeed is an open
issue that requires further development. We would like to hear from you and
others on the list to get this issue resolved. As a starting point, would
you mind bring up one or two cases that you see most problematic (and
suggestions, -:) )?

Cheers,

--Hong