To: "'Liu, Hong'" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:54:09 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: email datatype definition in Contact -05

> I have a question for clarification on the contact-1.0.xsd
> regarding email
> datatype:
>
> In "createType" for the <domain:create> command, email is
> defined as of type
> "eppcom:minTokenType"

There is no email element in the schema for <domain:create>, but there is
one in <contact:create>.  I assume that's what you're referring to.

> In both "chgType" for the <domain:update> command and
> "infDataType" for the
> <domain:info> response, email is defined as of type "token".

Yes, they should be consistently defined as eppcom:minTokenType, though
again these elements exist in the contact schema, not the domain schema.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list