To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:19:59 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: "status" element in <domain:info> response

Scott,

I have another question for clarification regarding the "status" element in
<domain:info> response for Domain -05. (Actually, similar text appears in
Domain -04).

On page 12, in describing <domain:status>, it says "One or more OPTIONAL".
But in the domain-1.0.xsd schema on page 38, the cardinality of <status> in
"infDataType" is minOccurs="0" and maxOccurs="12".

There are two issues involved:
(1) Should the description on page 12 be changed from "One" to "Zero"?
(2) Should a cap be put on the number of statii returned? If so, is the cap
value "12" or "17"? When I check the "statusValueType" on page 39, there are
17 values defined in the schema.

Could you please make them consistent? Thanks!

--Hong

Home | Date list | Subject list