To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:52:33 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: July milestones

Ed and Jaap,

I would also like to bring up the EPP "push". I understand that this is not
part of the core, but it is also a desirable feature. We have been working
on the "push" draft for a while. I am holding it off for the moment, pending
the outcome of "pending operation" notification solution in EPP.

Cheers,

--Hong