To: "'janusz sienkiewicz'" <janusz@libertyrms.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:50:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Service Message Format

> If we allow XML for '<result><msg>' for some epp implementations it
> can be quite a significant change. It may affect all command responses.

Indeed, and that's why it's not part of the proposal -- we're only talking
about service messages that may be retrieved via the <poll> command.  You
correctly noticed that the current schema uses the same data type for both
<msg> elements; that will have to change.  I was planning on creating a new
type to allow the use of mixed content only within the service message <msg>
element.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list