To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: janusz sienkiewicz <janusz@libertyrms.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:19:09 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Service Message Format

This message is related to <msg> element in Poll command (adding XML to <msg> element).

I think one thing seems to be forgotten in the discussion. <msg> element is a child element for both <result> and <msgQ>
elements. I think the change proposal should be more specific. It should describe proposed behaviour of <msg> element in both <msgQ> and <result> cases.
If we allow XML for '<result><msg>' for some epp implementations it can be quite a significant change. It may affect all command responses.
Janusz Sienkiewicz

Home | Date list | Subject list