To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:15:52 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: EPP PUSH: Session Property Re-negotiation

I agree with you on this issue, too. In the case of TCP, since the server
cannot initiate a new session, if it does not have other push-enabled
sessions after terminating the current one, it has to wait for the client to
establish a new session (an negotiate it as push-enabled) before it can push
data again to the client.