To: "'Robert Burbidge'" <robert.burbidge@poptel.coop>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:12:20 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

Robert,

I think the text you're referring to is actually on page 12 (my copy of -06
has a sample <greeting> and the start of the command description section on
page 9), but FWIW the indentation does indeed need to be fixed.  The schema
is controlling, and it clearly states that the <value> and <data> elements
are child elements of the <result> element, not the <response> element.

During the document last call someone suggested numbering the element
description paragraphs so that child relationships would be more clear, and
not potentially screwed up by indentation problems.  Assuming that the IESG
is OK with that idea I'll be adding numbers into the next version of the
documents.  If not, the indentation will be fixed.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list