To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Robert Burbidge <robert.burbidge@poptel.coop>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:45:47 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

Since this is my first posting to this list, I hope that (a) it gets there
and (b) it makes sense. Here goes...

Page 9 of draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt, implies that the <value> elements
are contained within <response>. I say "implied" because the only indication
of containment at that point is the left paragraph indent. However, the
example on page 15 shows that value is contained inside <result>. A quick
cross-reference to the schema entry on page 60 shows that <value> is
supposed to be in <result>, which implies that page 9 is in error in this
respect.

I think the same comment applies for the <data> tag, judging by the schema.

Would anyone like to comment on this?

Rob Burbidge

Home | Date list | Subject list