To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:58:07 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: The mission of this mail list

This is a reminder that this mail list has been established for the
discussion of work undertaken by the Provisioning Registry Protocol
(provreg) working group of the IETF.  The charter of the group is found at
the following URL:
          http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/provreg-charter.html

We are engineering a particular provisioning protocol, discussing how it is
designed on this mail list.  Discussions regarding the legitimacy of any
participant in the use of the protocol, whether registrar, registry or
otherwise, is not within scope of this mail list.  Discussions regarding
the structure of the DNS data holdings and discussions regarding the
benefits of particular network-layer and transport-layer protocols are also
out of scope.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list