To: "'Patrick'" <patrick@gandi.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:15:13 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: <info> Command and authInfo

I've already read the NeuLevel document, too, and I have to agree with Ross'
assessment.  What was written wasn't an indictment of the protocol at all,
but a description of a need for social education for a feature that hasn't
been available before -- and that's probably a much more difficult task than
this WG's task.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list