To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:40:14 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: They're already calling for 53rd IETF Meetings

Right now we are getting the requirements document back to the IESG.  (I
might add that I am optimistic that the wheels are in motion.)  Scott is
hammering out details of the drafts for which we have held a last call, so
any week now, we'll have those documents going to the IESG.  I feel that it
is important to progress those now so that implementations can mature more
rapidly in this quarter of the year.

We have a few other drafts under way.  There hasn't been much in the way of
activity over those documents - a least in mail list discussions.  Given
that and the need to produce implemenations:

   Do we need to have a time slot in Minneapolis?

Send in your opinion(s) and, if you think we need to meet, suggest an
annotated agenda item.

Also - if you are implementing, begin to consider how you might want to
participate in an interoperability test.

PS - As one of the chairs, I'm 50-50 on the need for a meeting.  But I'd
suggest one only if there is a need to have one.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list