To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "James Woods" <jwoods@netstormmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:39:23 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Open Source Server Implementation

Hi Scott,

We have two EPP implementation services that we plan to launch soon,
(the openess is under debate right now but I think I'll win this one ;)
one is a modified client (ala GUI) called CuteEPP the other EPPserv.
Regardless of whether these get "opened" or not our dev team would love
to hook up with others wishing to do so.

I can be reached by : jwoods@netstormmedia.com

Cheers,

James Woods