To: shollenbeck@verisign.com
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Date: 19 Dec 2001 09:59:09 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: "External" hosts in EPP

Scott,

I agree that creating objects without the registrars knowledge is perhaps not a very good idea. :-)

I don't have a problem with doing it as you describe. Are people here happy with that? What if we in the <transfer> command give the user the option whether to copy necessary host objects or not, and the default behaviour is not copying the host objects and potentially fail the transfer.

Asbjorn

--
 The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
 or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential

Home | Date list | Subject list