To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:57:26 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Implementors?

During our agenda, there is a block of time to talk about implementations.
Only one person has stepped forward so far to speak.  One other person
identified three other implementations.

What we are seeking are "implementation issues with the EPP specs."  BTW -
the last call on the core specs closes on Monday.

If you plan to present something on this, let Jaap, myself, or the list
know so we can divide up some time limits.  You don't need slides to
present, and the more we learn of implementations, the better case we have
for getting the EPP documents to the needed level.  (I'll leave "needed"
open to interpretation.)

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list