To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:38:06 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Agenda for Salt Lake City

An agenda is due into the secrateriate in about a week, so its time to come
up with something.  Here is a draft, send in comments soon if you want to
have them considered.

We have 1 hour, with multicast support.  We will have just concluded a last
call on all but two of the EPP documents.  I think it is time to discuss
the next steps.

1. Group status - 5 minutes (includes last call)

. Dropped the definitions doc, last call summary, other documents

2. Implementation reports - 15-20 minutes on what is happening

. This is important to convince the IESG that the documents should be on
the standards track (as opposed to the experimental track).

3. Non-last call documents - over BEEP, containers & over SMTP - 15-20 minutes
   (latter is still non-existent)

4. Future work - 15-20 minutes

. When will it be time to look at new items, within the charter or
requiring re-chartering?

Also - since we are on MBone, I'd appreciate email from folks attending via
that means (just to measure how much it helps).  For MBone comments, we
will set up a way to email questions in/or to email an "interruption" in
case sound works.  (My experience with MBone sound is that it is tricky.)

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list