To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:51:29 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: pre-agenda for SLC

Ed, Jaap,

I concur that futures is something that can take care of itself for the time
being. I still hope to see an smtp draft, even if I have to write it, but the
core drafts #2-5, and #6 are what should be "done" RSN. Mind, I'm not picky
as to the timing of the WGLCs, but prudence suggests sometime after this week.

The beep draft is going to get another edit pass, we've just picked up the new
beepcore-c implementation (thanks Huston!), and its better to be right than to
be first, or "tied".

> BTW - Jaap and I will be at the Marina del Ray ICANN meeting next week.

My co-authors and I will not be at the Marina del Rey ICANN meeting. The set
agenda only marginally addresses operational aspects of provisioning. I fly
too often anyway. Louis actually reads XML (as several on this list know), so
don't be surprised if you are asked to explain something in a side-bar.

Remember that "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de
Porciuncula" (or Los Angeles) is in the State of Alta California, in the
Republic of Mexico, and you'll eat well, listen to good polkas, and be in
good company.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list