To: "'Edward Lewis'" <lewis@tislabs.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:22:23 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Trafficking documents

I'd rather not explicitly tie #6 and #7 given the relative maturity of the
two documents.  I suspect that #6 is closer to being "done" than #7, so it
may make sense to move #6 forward as part of the #2-#5 package so that
there's at least one transport document to complete the package.  2-5
without a transport document isn't a complete package.

There haven't been very many comments directed towards epp-BEEP; I'd like to
know if that's due to folks being happy with the draft, not having looked at
it yet, or if there's a lack of interest.  I've provided some comments based
on a cursory read, but I haven't yet had a chance to give it the more
thorough reading that's needed for me to feel as comfortable with it as I do
with epp-TCP.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list