To: "'budi@alliance.globalnetlink.com'" <budi@alliance.globalnetlink.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:03:25 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: <check> Response Attribute

Budi,

"unknown" seems to defeat the purpose for providing a reason for
unavailability, but maybe "dispute" makes sense.  Would it help registrars
to know that something is unavailable due to a dispute, with the implication
being that it may become available "soon"?

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list