To: "'Patrick'" <patrick@gandi.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:33:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: <check> Response Attribute

I think Dan Manley suggested this as well.  OK, if multiple people feel it
would be helpful to provide both a yes/no response and some sort of
rationale if the answer is "no", should we attempt to enumerate the reasons
for "no" or should we consider free-form (aka server-defined, with some
defined maximum length) text to describe the rationale?

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list