To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
CC: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Daniel Manley <dmanley@tucows.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:40:08 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Command Recovery

yuck, enforcing unique client trid's since the begining of operations
could get relatively costly for each transform transaction, even if
uniqueness is only required within a registrar.

How about enforcing uniqueness within a day?  The transaction info/check
command could require a clTRID and a date to find the object.

Dan

Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> [...]

Home | Date list | Subject list