To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:29:01 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Object and Extension Identification Issue?

Perhaps I should have stated this differently -- I would like to change the
<greeting> and <login> elements to use a construct similar to what's shown
above unless someone really objects and can provide sound rationale for why
it shouldn't change.  I don't think it's a good idea to cause exceptions or
errors in normal processing, and the way things are currently specified
_does_ cause an error situation with at least one popular parser.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list