To: "'Antoin Verschuren'" <averschuren@vianetworks.nl>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: Patrick <patrick@gandi.net>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:07:41 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: host transfers -- actually, out-of-zone-glue

What do you want to change that you can't change?  There are no IP addresses
associated with the hosts in the non-authoritative registry, so the only
thing that's changeable is the name of the host itself.  If that's what you
need to do, just register the new host name(s) yourself with your registrar
of choice and the hosts will be usable for your purposes.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list