To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 06:46:43 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: WG Discussion Summary with Draft Document Impact

As I said at the meeting yesterday, the current requirements draft is true
to the original stated need for producing the document as described by
members of the IAB and IESG that I conferred with long before provreg
existed.  Even in their most current review, the IESG did not provide any
comments suggesting more generalization.

If anyone wants a more generalized requirements draft, I suggest writing
another draft.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list