To: "Rick H Wesson" <wessorh@ar.com>, "Edward Lewis" <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, <jaap@sidn.nl>
From: "James Seng/Personal" <James@Seng.cc>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:05:56 +0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Proposed agenda

> The XRP and OPP drafts are not on the prov-reg website at the IETF.

OPP was designed for Provreg and submitted as a provreg wg I-Ds but the
co-chairs have rejected it claiming there is no discussion on it.
(Wonder how would there be discussion if it is not accepted in the first
place).

OPP is designed for some specific registry we doing for China and EPP is
not able to meet the security requirements. The focus of OPP is on
end-point authentication and authorization.

> would the document authors mind posting the name and location of their
> drafts.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jseng-provreg-opp-00.txt

No update was done to -00 and no intention to, since it is not relevant
to provreg as the co-chairs claims.

-James Seng

> Ed, it would be 'nice' if you could list  all the relivant drafts on
the
> agenda so we would know what we have to read.
>
> Speciicly I'd like to know what OPP is...

Home | Date list | Subject list