To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:22:03 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: draft-ietf-provreg-grrp-reqs-02.txt

[snip]

I'm working on making changes to address the comments sent by Patrik, all of
which are pretty straight-forward.  Some coordination is required with the
dns* WGs to address the glue-related comments, but that's in progress and
going well.

I'd like to hold off on publishing a new version of the document until the
IESG comments have been addressed and we've had a chance to discuss the data
collection/use topic raised yesterday.  If we can get a good discussion
going, it might be possible to get a new version of the document out before
the I-D cut-off.  In the absence of pre-London mailing list discussion or
consensus we can take it up at IETF-51, describe the discussion on the
mailing list, and go from there.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list