To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:19:33 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Data Collection Requirements

> Let's have a discussion of data collection policies and discuss P3P and
how
> to specify reseller/registrar/registry data collection policies on the
agenda
> for London.

This topic _is_ the existing agenda item that Ed referred to in his call for
agenda items.  There's certainly room for discussion between now and then,
though, especially for folks who might not be going to London.

I for one would find it very helpful to see concrete examples of XML
instances specifying data collection policies that demonstrate the folly of
my concern with the current requirement text.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list