To: "'Klaus Malorny'" <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:05:35 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Billing information and EPP/GRRP-REQ

I'd certainly prefer to keep registry-specific billing details out of the
protocol.  If they have to be in there anywhere a registry could do whatever
it wants in the <unspec> elements.  If you have a proposal in mind, though,
please post it to the list to present a more complete picture and to gather
other opinions.

<Scott/>.

Home | Date list | Subject list