To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:16:34 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: EPP Document Updates

Earlier today I sent updated EPP specifications to the I-D administrator.
The new documents contain mostly editorial fixes that I missed in the last
revisions, but there were a few new things done:

- An XML media type registration has been added to the base EPP
specification.

- Error code 1302 has been removed from the EPP schema.  This code was there
to deal with what I first thought was a XML Schema "feature", but the -02
version introduced an EPP Schema fix that made the error condition obsolete.
I should have caught this in the last revision.  I'll get new example and
schema files out for anonymous ftp ASAP.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list