To: "'Rick H Wesson'" <wessorh@ar.com>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:06:26 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: VeriSign Patents on Registries/Registrars and other readings

Not really, I certainly don't have them handy.  However, using the same
search mechanism you cited I followed links on one of the examples to a
"View Images" button that led me to a PDF file containing a copy of an
application:

http://l2.espacenet.com/dips/bnsviewer?CY=wo&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=0065511&ID=WO++
+0065511A2+I+

I assume the other applications are available using similar searches.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list