To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:30:11 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Unique handle generation

Patrik and Mark Kosters have/had a whois-related draft that describes
registry identifier maintenance, but I can't seem to find it in the
individual submission archives at the moment.  Some text will probably be
needed in the IANA Considerations section to note that a registry must
request assignment of an identifier from IANA in accordance with some TBD
policy that needs to be documented in a draft.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list