To: George Belotsky <george@register.com>
cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Sheer El-Showk <sheer@saraf.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:06:10 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

I'll gladly host mailing lists for any of the groups that need it.  What
are we looking for in terms of a list -- digests, archiving, all that I
have, but a web interface would require some setting up (not that I mind,
but it might just take a little while).  I could set up any regular
mailing lists as soon there is a consensus.

Please let me know (Joap and Edward could moderate subscription via email
if they want to, and we could send out a weekly digest to the regular
list).

Regards,
Sheer

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, George Belotsky wrote:

> Is any member of the transport team willing to set up a mailing
> list for us?  If not, I can see about setting something up here.
>
> George.

> George Belotsky
> Senior Software Architect
> Register.com, inc.