To: George Belotsky <george@register.com>
cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Sheer El-Showk <sheer@saraf.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:03:44 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

I can set up the list right away but I think subscription
(not posting, just subscription) should be moderated.  I have
no problem moderating it myself (I can just check against the
email address Joap posted) but it would probably be more
appropriate for Joap and Edward to moderate the subscriptions.

I await a response from one of them, or a general consensus
from any design team (since they are supposed to be
self-administering) as to how to set up the lists subscriptions.

Regards,
Sheer

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, George Belotsky wrote:

> I would really appreciate that.  Does everyone else on the Transport
> Team mind if Sheer sets up our list?
>
> George.
>

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 07:06:10PM -0500, Sheer El-Showk wrote:
> > I'll gladly host mailing lists for any of the groups that need it.  What
> > are we looking for in terms of a list -- digests, archiving, all that I
> > have, but a web interface would require some setting up (not that I mind,
> > but it might just take a little while).  I could set up any regular
> > mailing lists as soon there is a consensus.
> >
> > Please let me know (Joap and Edward could moderate subscription via email
> > if they want to, and we could send out a weekly digest to the regular
> > list).
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sheer
> >
> > On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, George Belotsky wrote:
> >

> > > Is any member of the transport team willing to set up a mailing
> > > list for us?  If not, I can see about setting something up here.
> > >
> > > George.
> > >

> > > -----------------------------
> > > George Belotsky
> > > Senior Software Architect