To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: George Belotsky <george@register.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:22:02 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Unique handle generation

Someone on this list talked about the possibility of people changing
email addresses, and their old address being claimed by someone else.

At first glance, an email address appears unique, but the above
arguments do raise a legitimate concern.

George.

--
George Belotsky

Home | Date list | Subject list