To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Paul George" <pgeorge@saraf.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:48:30 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Fw: WG Review: Provisioning Registry Protocol (provreg)

>That has been discussed before.  Existing and
>new registries and registrars want this NOW.

I agree with Dave.  There is a need to get this nailed down quickly, and not
just from the Registries and Registrars point of view.  What about all those
poor product development teams trying to create a product that implements
this protocol?  It's like shooting at a target that is over the horizon (you
can do it, but it's real hard).

Paul George
SARAF Software Solutions
(703)538-5666 x234