To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:28:34 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Interim Meeting Reminder

I have gotten a few questions about the meeting, so I'm sending this reminder.

1) The meeting is on...
2) When/where details are below
3) The size of the room is for 50 people.  We drew 100 for the BOF in San
Diego, which I partially attribute to the overall IETF attendence. I doubt
that nearly that many folks would travel for just this one meeting.

The details...

The provreg (proto-)WG has decided to have an Interim
meeting.  The meeting will occur at the Washington Dulles
Airport Marriott, Tuesday 20 February, 10am - 5pm.  Hotel
details are here:

http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=IADAP

If you would like to attend the interim meeting, look for
notices on ietf-provreg@cafax.se or send mail to lewis@tislabs.com
and I will mail the details to you as they are available.

PS.  The charter has been send to IETF announce, meaning we are getting
considered under a wider audience.  The next IESG meeting is a week from
tomorrow, I don't expect to hear anything regarding WG status until then -
at the earliest.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list