To: "'Jaap Akkerhuis'" <jaap@sidn.nl>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:41:48 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Some more comments on your grrp-reqs-05.txt (second try)

Jaap,

I concur with all of your suggestions.  I'll change the lock state stuff to
a MAY to note that these are suggestions, and I'll leave the SHOULD in the
"human intervention" section (which was added some time ago at the request
of Olivier, I believe).  The Zulu stuff and format example (which again
looks more like _how_ than _what_) will be changed as well.

<Scott/>