To: "Ietf-Provreg" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Paul George" <pgeorge@saraf.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:18:34 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Interim meeting: was RE: Charter last call summary

At first, I thought this was to be a "quickie" meeting to be held asap to
finalize the RRP Requirements.  But more and more emails I see refer to this
as a design meeting to be help as soon as the Reqs are done.  I am confused.

If the Reqs are so close to being completed, then I agree a meeting is not
necessary and we should list all outstanding "issues" with the Reqs as they
are right now and get to work on them and finish up.

If there are still lots of issues with the Reqs, then perhaps we should meet
in the next week to finalize that first??

Paul George
SARAF Software Solutions
(703)538-5666 x234