To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:24:31 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

I am issuing a last call for comments on the charter, which Dave Crocker
most recently submitted on Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:31:03 -0800.  The last call
expires at 9am (-0500) Tueday, January 9.

To start the last call, I am submitting the following comments:

> As there is a need to speed the definition of the protocol, I would like
>to have Jaap Akkerhuis named as a second chair.  I have a tendency to be
>on travel, which sometimes disrupts my schedule (but not for lengthy
>times).

> I would like to have a reference to the requirements draft (grrp-05)
>along with the reference to the epp-00 draft.  (As in: "The working group
>will use as input...")

> I would prefer that it be made explicitly known that we will be focusing
>the early efforts emphasizing the management of domain name information
>first while maintaining extensibility and other provisioning information
>(addresses, contacts) after the first round.

Comments on David's draft charter and these comments are welcome.  The
resulting charter (based on consensus) will submitted to the IETF next week.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

"It takes years of training to know when to do nothing" - Dogbert

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list