To: "'Geva Patz'" <geva@bbn.com>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:41:44 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Expiration times [was Re: domreg BOF Meeting Minutes]

I can live with this.  How's this for work on the last sentence:

"The protocol MUST provide features to ensure that both registry and
registrar have a mutual understanding of the validity period at the
conclusion of a successful registration event."

Scott Hollenbeck
VeriSign Global Registry Services