To: "'provreg List'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Mike Lampson IARegistry <lampson@iaregistry.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:17:54 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Expiration times [was Re: domreg BOF Meeting Minutes]

I like the changes being recommended here.  A couple of questions:

1) Should we use "expiration timestamp" instead of "expiration date" for
conciseness?

2) Should the requirements state that if objects require an expiration date
by policy, then those objects {MUST?/SHOULD?} have a policy-defined default
when an expiration timestamp or forward delta is not provided?

Cheers,

_Mike
--
Mike Lampson